- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate's degrees, Bachelor's degrees and Master's degrees.
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
750 First Street, NE, Suite 980
Washington, D.C. 20002-4241
Phone: (202) 336-6780
- Approved for Veteran training.
- Authorized under federal law to enroll International Students.
WASC Senior College and University Commission
Coleman University has been recognized as a Candidate for Accreditation by WASC Senior College and University Commission, 985 Atlantic Avenue, #100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510‐748‐9001. This status is a preliminary preaccreditation affiliation with the Commission awarded within the five year period allowed to achieve Initial Accreditation. Candidacy is an indication that the institution is progressing toward Initial Accreditation. Candidacy is not Accreditation and does not ensure eventual Accreditation.
Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Coleman University is a private institution approved to operate by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education, P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818, www.bppe.ca.gov, phone toll free (888) 370-7589, fax (916) 263-1897.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- California Chamber of Commerce
- Career College Association
- California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Pacific Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Professional International Educators Roundtable
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Marcos Chamber of Commerce
- Vistage - Better Leaders, decisions, results