Graphic Design Program Features
- Explore design principles, digital imagery, web and multimedia, vector graphic and typography.
- Study design principles in the context of commercial application.
- Create design projects that are anchored to job specifications within a standard industry workflow.
- Gain knowledge of marketing-for-designers (branding) and graphic arts techniques.
- Design advertising layouts, web banner ads, brochures and logos.
- Learn in a hands-on project-based environment that reflects real-world scenarios
- $345 per unit | Associate's & Bachelor's level