College of Graphic Design
You're creative, imaginative, and artistic. Now it's time to take your skills to the next level and become a working, knowledgeable Graphic Designer. Learn applied design and the art of visual communication in the Graphic Design Program at Coleman University.
All courses in the program are taught by experienced designers and industry professionals.
In this program you will:
- Explore design principles, digital imagery, web & multimedia, vector graphic and typography.
- Study design principles in the context of commercial application.
- Create design projects that are anchored to job specifications within a standard industry workflow.
- Gain knowledge of marketing-for-designers (branding) and graphic arts techniques.
- Design advertising layouts, web banner ads, brochures and logos.
- Learn in a hands-on project-based environment that reflects real-world scenarios
Professional designers are no longer confined to working only with sketch pads and pencils. You will effectively learn to use traditional practices alongside digital publishing tools, photography and image manipulation software. These tools will allow you to easily produce digital content that conveys a story or theme for your own artwork portfolio or a multimedia advertising campaign.
Request More Information
All fields are mandatory