More Information

First Name:

Last Name:


Daytime Phone:


V.A. Education Benefits

All degree programs at Coleman University are approved for veteran training.

Eligible veterans and in-service personnel should obtain application forms from the Financial Aid Office or Veterans Affairs Coordinator.

In-service tuition assistance applications are obtained at the education office where the individual is stationed.

The Veterans Affairs Coordinator will process all applications when the veteran begins classes. Veterans should contact the Veterans Administration to determine eligibility to participate in this program.

Veterans must send for copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges. Many of the veteran's questions or problems may be resolved by telephone. If a veteran is unable to stop by the Financial Aid Office, then he or she may call (858) 499-0202 to speak with the Veterans Affairs Coordinator.